Find Your Local Mattress WarehouseSearch
‘Tis the season for holiday bedroom decor! If your bedroom looks the same in June as it does in December, it’s time to consider redecorating.
Get in the holiday spirit by decking out your bedroom with festive decor that won’t break the bank. With just a few small additions here and there, you’ll start feeling merry and bright in no time.
Ways To Decorate Your Bedroom For Christmas
Even simple holiday decor can go a long way in creating a cozier, more seasonal living space. Here are seven holiday bedroom decorating ideas to get you started.
- Put Christmas lights on your bed frame. Zigzag a string of white holiday lights around your bed frame and headboard to illuminate your room. This simple trick will give your bed a warm holiday glow that also serves as a night light!
- Bring in a tree. And no, it doesn’t have to be a full-sized tree. In fact, it doesn’t even have to be real. A miniature, real or artificial evergreen tree will add unparalleled holiday spirit to your room. Throw on a few ornaments or ribbon for some extra flair.
- Hang a wreath and mistletoe. Nothing says ‘tis the season like hanging a wreath! You can hang it on the front or back of your bedroom door, or above your bed as a focal point.
- Set up garland around your room. Garland is a great addition to the perimeter of your room. Whether it be around your door frame, mirror, desk, etc., this simple garnishing will immediately make your room feel like the holidays.
- Mix up the textures. Believe it or not, “wintery” textures exist. Nothing says winter like fur, so add some faux fur pillows or a furry rug to your room’s repertoire. Anywhere you can include elements of dark wood will also give your room a cabin-inspired feel.
- Throw in some holiday colors. If your room lacks green and red or blue and silver, a few touches here and there can make all the difference! Whether it be throw pillows or wall decor, it’s easy to find inexpensive decorations that include signature holiday colors.
- Create a winter wonderland themed room. If you want your decor to last longer, you can create a winter wonderland inspired room that will last you all the way through March. Hang snowflake cutouts from the ceiling or decorate your room with snow-dusted trinkets, and invest in soft white bedding with light blue accents.
Holiday Bedroom Decor
If you’re in need of a shopping list for holiday bedroom decor, we’ve got you covered with all the necessities.
- A tree
- A wreath
- Holiday bedding (sheets, throw pillows, throw blankets)
- Mini stockings
Not only will this decor make your bedroom more lively and festive, but it will also make it a more appealing place to spend time, and of course, sleep. Turning your bedroom into a winter oasis can help you get better sleep this holiday season and combat holiday stress.
Sleep Soundly Every Night With bedMatch™
Being unable to sleep from holiday excitement is one thing. It’s another to struggle to get quality sleep on a frequent basis.
Your mattress plays a huge role in the quality of your sleep, and the truth of the matter is mattresses aren’t one size fits all. Every individual is unique and has their own unique set of sleep specifications and needs. That’s where bedMATCH™ comes into play.
bedMATCH™ is our diagnostic sleep system that is designed to match you with a mattress that caters to all of the pain points that prevent you from getting incredible sleep. Using 18 statistical measurements and thousands of calculations, our patented technology provides you with mattress recommendations specific to your needs.
This in-store test takes just a few minutes, but those unable to try it out in-person can take the quick and easy online BedMATCH™ quiz for custom mattress recommendations.
With awesome holiday bedroom decor and a mattress that provides exceptional comfort and support, get ready to sleep better than ever this holiday season!