Sleeping Tips & Sleep News

RSS
Tips for Better Back-to-School Sleep

Tips for Better Back-to-School Sleep

It’s a daunting question: how to get your child’s sleep schedule back on track?Establishing a healthy sleep routine during the school year isn’t just beneficial for children’s health — it’s necessary for their cognition during school hours. Learn more about how to fix your sleep schedule in one night.

  • Mattress Warehouse
5 Tips to Sleep in Hot Weather

5 Tips to Sleep in Hot Weather

Is the hot weather leaving you restless and perpetually sweating at night? If the scorching weather is leaving you tossing and turning in sweaty sheets, you’re not alone. It’s easier than you think to mitigate slumber-stealing heat though! Learn these five tips to see how to keep the bedroom cool and how to sleep in the summer despite the hot weather.
  • Mattress Warehouse
The Best Plants For Your Bedroom to Help You Sleep

The Best Plants For Your Bedroom to Help You Sleep

One step to a healthier, more restorative sleep is having plants for your bedroom. Bedroom plants promote better oxygen flow, remove allergens from your home and induce sleep. Houseplants are natural air filters that keep your sleeping space clean and free of harmful toxins. Read more to find out  what type of plants are most beneficial for your well-being and understand how easy it is to maintain your indoor garden — even if you don’t have a green thumb!
  • App Developer
Using Vacation to Catch Up On Sleep

Using Vacation to Catch Up On Sleep

Summer is in full swing. To many people, these warmer months and longer days mean that it’s time to travel, but how can you catch up on sleep deprivation during your time off? Whether using vacation days to jet set around the globe or just rest at home, many people hope to catch up on sleep while away from work. But is it really possible to catch up on sleep? Learn how sleep deprivation affects your body and how you can reverse the effects while on vacation.
  • Mattress Warehouse
Sleep Chronicles: Sleeping While Pregnant

Sleep Chronicles: Sleeping While Pregnant

In this installment of the Sleep Chronicles, we spoke with Taylor Walker. She’s the expert  behind the fitness and healthy lifestyle blog, Taylor Walker Fit. She spoke about her sleep habits, routine and different struggles she’s experienced as an expecting mother. For tips on sleeping while pregnant, read Taylor’s Sleep Chronicle.
  • Mattress Warehouse
How to Pick the Right Pillow

How to Pick the Right Pillow

Your mattress only makes up about 70% of your sleep system. The other 30% of comfort and sleep quality comes from your pillow. If you haven’t put much thought into your pillow choice, you could be missing out on great sleep and enhanced comfort. Learn how to pick the right pillow and how a good pillow can contribute to your sleep quality night after night.
  • Mattress Warehouse